The information about you which we collect and how we use and disclose it
We may collect information about you in a number of circumstances, including when you purchase a product from us; when you make an enquiry on any area of the website; or when you sign up to receive information from us.
The information we collect may include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, credit/debit card details and/or other information regarding your preferences.
We, our agents, consultants and sub-contractors, may use any of the information about you which we have collected to process your order; to send you information on news, publications, competitions, promotions and events; to improve our services and communications to you; to process your requests; and for any other purpose for which this information was provided to us or for any purpose related or ancillary to any of the above. We do not store credit card details and we will never pass customer details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you agreed to it when you first made contact with us (or later agreed to do so).
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- We may disclose your personal information to our agents, consultants and sub-contractors who assist us in running our business, including this website, or provide related services and who are subject to security and confidentiality obligations;
- We will make whatever disclosures of your personal information that the law requires us to make.
- We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purpose of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop this website and our services.
Keeping information about you secure
We will take appropriate measures to keep your information confidential and secure in accordance with our internal procedures covering the storage, access and disclosure of information.
A "cookie" is a small text file which is either stored on the user/client hard drive, or in memory until the browser is closed. Cookies help in tracing users from page to page on an internet site. They are generated by web servers when the user enters an internet page, and are passed to the user's computer and stored for subsequent future access.
We use three types of cookies:
- Website functionality cookies - these cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping baskets;
- Website analytics cookies - we use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the website. This allows us to continuously improve our website and your shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies - when browsing or shopping online, the website will remember preferences you make. This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
Updating information about you
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or if you wish to cancel any request you have made of us, please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com.
Links to other websites